March 24, 2013 by Niko K
10 things to do with a ‘holy’ sock for Edublogs student Challenge3
- Cut it into pieces of cloth for rags.
- Raise it as a flag; only if you surrender…
- Use the holes to your advantage and make a glove!
- Wrap the sock around your conveniently wounded hand and make a bandage.
- Burn It! Who needs socks anyway?
- Become a Hobbit! Cut out threads and attach them like hairs to your feet.
- Wrap it around your knee for protection. You shall never become a guard!
- Soak it in lighter fluid, fill it with fireworks, light it, and I shouldn’t have to say this, but run.
- Become an innkeeper and use it to polish bottles.
- Bury it , the sock is now dead to us.
Category Uncategorized | Tags: